Birmingham Bible Institute is proud to offer a new elective course entitled “Creation Encounter.” The class will visit the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter in Kentucky from Friday, May 3, to Saturday, May 4. The class may be taken for credit or audited. Students desiring course credit will read Genesis 6-9 and write two 500-word papers, one on each of the sites we visit. Those who wish to travel with the group will depart from Grace Baptist Church in Birmingham at 7 AM on May 3. The overnight stay will be at the Wingate Motel, which provides breakfast only. Students are responsible for other meals.
Associated costs include the following:
- Tuition: $90 for course credit; $0 for audit
- Combo Ticket (for both locations): $70 for adults under age 60; $60 for adults 60 and up
- Lodging: $110 for a room with one king bed; $120 for a room with 2 queen beds
- Transportation: $25 if riding with the group
- Parking per Day (if driving separately): $10 at the Ark; $5 at the Creation Museum
If you are interested in taking this course, please add you name to the sign-up sheet in the lobby. At this time, your signature does not obligate you to enroll or make payment.